My second feral rescue





This is Miaghi, my 2nd feral rescue. He came from a factory where my 2 sisters worked. He was only 3 weeks old when I got him too so he also needed to be bottle fed. Phew after all those years here I was getting up every few hours to feed the babies. Miaghi got his name from Karate Kid Mr Miaghi. He ran around on his back legs for the first 3 months of his life doing the kung fu thing and so hence the name.Remember now I also had Bacardi who was very sick with cat flu. I didn't think he was actually going to make it! He had to have antibiotics via syringe and be kept warm all the time. Needless to say he made it and what an awesome cat he turned out to be, a very loving boy.

2 comments:

Spear The Almighty said...

What a racist entry. Mr. Miaghi is Japanese and practise Karate not Kung Fu which is Chinese. :)

Zelia said...

Nice photo's and story...

Post a Comment